TRANSIZ Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) team provides a fully integrated electrical, control and instrumentation installation service. We work in some of the most hazardous environments and business-critical industries, where our customers depend on us to deliver effectively without any surprises. Our capabilities span the entire project life cycle from design to build, installation and maintenance. We are experts at delivering a fully integrated solution and we take time to understand our customers’ needs before tailoring to meet their specific requirements.
We provide experienced management teams with expertise in the E&I field to ensure all phases of a project are managed effectively through sound measurement, monitoring, review, and reporting practices. Expert knowledge, an extensive supply chain network and a world-class approach to safety, ensures we are at the forefront of the Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) contracting market. TRANSIZ executed more than 100 projects in the various industrial complexes related to Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Power, Chemicals, LNG, Telecommunication, Cement & Steel.
We have largest team of directly employed qualified supervisors, electricians, fabricators, welders etc. We deliver projects on time and within budget, providing an experienced, versatile, high-quality team using flexible working patterns to minimize disruption and risk. We are experts at building long-term relationships with our customers who take confidence in our ability to take ownership of the project, flex to meet challenges and ensure safety is paramount in everything that we do.
Our electrical and instrumentation services-
• High Voltage and Low Voltage cabling and installation.
• Lightning and Power Installation.
• Lighting for Commercial Installations
• UPS & Invertors.
• Installation and maintenance service.
• Calibration and maintenance of components and instruments according to manufacturer’s specifications.
• All instruments test and pre-commissioning
• Control Cable installation, termination, and jointing.
• Field cable try and fabrication work
• Control panel installation and gladding termination
• SAT & Commissioning support
LOW VOLTAGE SYSTEMS
• Building Management Control Systems.
• Fire Alarm / Access Control PA System.
• Network and Data Management Systems.
• Telephone & Data Cabling